Our fun day this trip was an Elephant Day Camp...


Paul feeding the elephant a banana!

I think this elephant wants my coca cola.

Elephant show...

Did you know elephants can paint... actually quite the talented artist.


Posing for the camera with our elephant and her baby!

She decided that she wanted a snack during our picture stop. YIKES!

Cart and oxen ride.... bumpy!

Paul and I are at the back! Kyle and Jesse are with us, along with a couple from... I think Scotland?

Bamboo raft ride.....
mmm....

Smile and say cheese!

Our bamboo raft gang.. Patty in back with Paul and Kimberly and up front is Kyle and Jesse.
Ummmmm are we sinking?! ?
Another evening at Abba House with dinner, games and
english.

Some of the girls playing
uno and practicing
english, green five!!
Jameson and
Zaida helping some of the girls with
english homework.

It was a great day... but we are somewhat sad because tomorrow we go on to
Pua so we start to say goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment